B.r.a.

(Battle Ready Armor)
This is where ill practice on texturing. I still dont know how to do convincing textures like puttin some scratches and some rustiness. i need help. advice will be appreciated.

Attachments

cant help u much…but this totally beats mine!!

I take it you watch KIDS NEXT DOOR!?!? lol i use to

Looks good…cant really crit much at the moment

I’ve been thinking a looooong while and I thought of using this guy for a comic:D I’ve experimented with the toon shadings and I’d say Its the style I want for the comic. The only problem now is my story. I’ll do some more thinking and soon update. Hope you like it!:smiley:

Attachments

I could think of a million and one stories. Just prompt me and I’ll shoot you five.

Krayon, I prompt you now!

Haha, very well:

1. War story - world war three has been raging for over a century (or whatever time scale wanted) and dispite man’s hellish ability to create weapons the arms race has led to the equivalent in counter weaponry and armour… which nicely ties the suit up. Perhaps he is the leader of a particularly nasty strike force. By the looks of the way things are going, the war will be likely be for either religious or power hunger reasons. This particular team of special ops aims to take out the major enemy installations and along the way runs into some interesting mechanical, genetic experiments, which though man has been experimenting on such things for decades only recent breakthroughs have got it anywhere (complexity of human DNA etc). The leader of one of the countries is a bit of a madman and wants to unite the human race under a single genetic rule (plenty of religious/political/ethics debate here.). Of course this leads to the question of human individualism and whether or not it will end up like Gataca or the matrix ;).
  2. Battle clans - long time in the future and man has colonized the stars. Along the way there was a major degeneration in communication to the point of complete shutdown. This particular planet has degenerated into a series of power hungry clan chiefs who seek to do nought but rule. Of course our main protagonist leads a clan that wants to unite the clans for other reasons, such as getting of the darned planet. Plenty of depth available for questions about freedom and perhaps an underlying story of the main characters battle with himself, as to whether he wants to lead in the right way…
  3. Gods and Men - Mankind has reached the point where they are so capable that they are almost godlike, and have started to call themselves gods when they meet other races. The leader of a religious battle group have formed a crusafe against these actions, this has led to further sparking of rebellion against the arrogance of man and then there is always divine intervention…
  4. Survival - a single man, a single war, a single destiny, a thousand battles. The best of the best. This man recieved the best of combat training, genetic and mechanical enhancements, and then was sent on a mission to the hells and back. A planet far in the remote regions of space, so hot and so desolate that it was called Hell. The mission was to search and find a mechanician of unimaginable power, so ancient, so deadly that the creators banished it to the depths of space in the worst place they knew, yes it’s sentient… The humans had only found out about it by accident when they gained immense energy readings on a bypass of the planet that happened to coincide with some freakish weather conditions and climate change. The soldier accidentally activated the mechanical device and was forced to flee upon realising its intent.
    Genocide.
    Of every living thing in the universe. One man, in hell, hellbent on destroying the ultimate weapon and saving the universe from destruction.
    The only advantage he has is his ingenuity (IQ off the charts) and creativity. Can he stay ahead of the weapon that’s chasing him and figure out a way to finish it for good?
  5. The Howls of the Wolves - A future warlord starts trying to take over the world, in the process he has burned it to a desert. The remainders of free humanity fight desperately to restore their planet to when it was first created and in the process finish off the warlord. A tale of human spirit, romance, high tech wastage and the human intellect. These survivors have learned from the wolves amoung which they live and now are so silent and deadly they can take out a base without a single sound being made.
    Anways theres some bases for ya, five different ideas I just came up with on the spot =). Enjoy. If you want me to help you with storylining later on I’m happy to help.

Made some other character! This guy is the support. He pins enemies with his massive gun. If some go close, his flamethrower will be ready.BRA-O(orange):smiley: is ready for action!!

Attachments

Sweet I like it!

Krayon, I forgot to thank you, I am compelled to express gratitude and so THANKS!!:smiley:
How do you do that?! On the spot story writing?:wink:

Natural creativity I suppose, it’s something I’ve been able to do for quite awhile. I like to call it bluffing. I basically write whatever comes into my head. Two english and literature teachers at one point in my schooling carreer banged english so hard into my skull it’s hardwired so I write best when I write on instinct. Ideas have a tendency to foment and flow in my head. Once I get a track it just runs.
Anyways, notify me which one you like =).

lol ok. no3. Gods and Men - Mankind has reached the point where they are so capable that they are almost godlike, and have started to call themselves gods when they meet other races. The leader of a religious battle group have formed a crusade against these actions, this has led to further sparking of rebellion against the arrogance of man and then there is always divine intervention…

This one I like most. All the others are good too. After loong thinking the no 3 came out to be the best. Thanks again!

Ok, so now you choose the religion. Be careful on this one because it raises many questions that are bothy touchy and troublesome and you can dig yourself into holes in theology before you know it. I should know , I love argueing theology.