B3D Exporter

Hi guys,

Just tried to make a post with no forbidden words or URL’s and I get this error - “Post denied. New posts are limited by number of URLs it may contain and checked if it doesn’t contain forbidden words.”

What is the problem?

In the Forum Rules (though it should probably also be in the FAQ), you will find the reason. Long story short, to prevent heavy spammers, we’ve limited the rights of users with post counts lower than 10. If you have a low post count and want to add a URL or an image to your post, use the Report Post feature and let the moderation team know what you want added to your post. We can then make the change for you.

On a side note, in the future, I would recommend that you use a thread title that relates more to the content of your post. Without a title that relates, a thread can easily be overlooked.

I am trying to post, and I am getting the same message. Cannot see what’s wrong. I am 100% sure there is no forbidden words (well, I could be 100% sure if I knew the forbidden word list), and there is no url or image on my post. It’s a question about texturing and deforming a plane. Frustrating…