Baby at last..

I promised I would post a pic once it happened. We missed 4th of july by an impressive 10 days but Natalie arrived this afternoon.

So, here’s my latest biped/female. Took just over 9 months to create and skin properly :slight_smile:

http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/6278/nat2we.jpg

chimp

Awww… :slight_smile: That’s better than anything anyone could make in blender.

the clothe deformation is perfect, the modelling and texturing is most impressive! Congrats to your family :smiley:

LOL…you guys! hehehe…she’s soo cute,God bless her. i missed to mention that my wife had a boy,it’s been a long time seens i posted here.he’s almost a year now. :stuck_out_tongue:

A future Blenderhead, well done! :smiley:

Congrats!

Martin

Wireframe please.

JK :stuck_out_tongue: , Grats man! :smiley:

congrats, enjoy the journey :smiley: :smiley:

Check out the SSS!

Congratulations :slight_smile:

Congrats!

BgDM

My congratulations, as well! (Tho she probably won’t be truly bipedal for many months yet… there’s little doubt she’ll be very animated! :smiley: )

Awwww, ain’t that cute. Good choice of name too.

It still amazes me that with the state of technology, you can still make an actual baby quicker than on on a computer. And the ears come out perfect ;).

Remember and get a digital video camcorder if you don’t have one so you can remember what she was like.

Even though I have NO clue who you are - out there in cyberland.

Congratulations with bringing another xerox copy baby into the world.
You have successfully contributed to the overpopulation of this planet
by doing the easiest thing in the world… something in…and something comes out.

Now… trot off to http://www.clubphoto.com/gallery/categories/people/people_babieschildren.php
and place your internet picture of the baby alongside the other millions of almost excactly the same looking babies.

Of course - in your eyes your baby looks like the sweetest thing in the world and you
just HAVE to show the baby to the WHOLE world.

You will now have to:

• Change diapers
  • Wake up at countless nights to comfort it.
  • Watch mum get really stressed out and take it out on you (and of course - not the baby).
  • Have to stick together for the next 16-18 years to ensure your kid’s happiness and future.
  • Skip the things you wanted to buy because your kid nags you for the latest cool gear.
  • Eat the meals your kid wants (in a few years).
  • Have to prove yourself to your wife for being a good dad.
  • Have to explain to your poker buddies why you can’t come over for a game and a beer.
  • Listen to screams trough every favorite show.
  • Pay up when your kid broke the neighbors window by accident.
  • Try to convince your “friend families” that your kid actually is okay.
  • Try to convince the society that you’re actually doing a good job of parenting.

He he he… :wink:

Congratulations on the baby man, seriously - the stuff above was just ment as a lighthearted joke (just in case you didnt get it)

Nice faceloops! Is she rigged?

Good luck!

[joking] Look who’s talking! Mr. “I’ll-make-an-avatar-outa-mine” [/joking]

:slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Add to your list:
-Never getting to watch a “grown-up” movie for the next dozen years or so
-Feeling guilty whenever you get to leave the house on your own
-Starting (at least) 30 min earlier for every outing
-Getting comfortable with walking past “lookers” at the mall with a diaper bag on your shoulder (while maintaining your masculinity…)
-Shoes and coats and coats and shoes and… etc. (ad infinitum)

Congrats! Great render! :smiley:

Congratulations! Have you settled on a first name yet?

Perhaps this should be on finished projects :wink:

Awesome artwork :), can we see an animation :stuck_out_tongue:

Hehehe, the last baby in oure family was like a few moths ago. My aunt got one, soo cute like this one.
Congrats to your family, and btw is this a upcomming blenderer too? :smiley:

Some offtopic question, isn’t blenderer a male word? what’s the female variation of blenderer? or it is both?

Blenderess :smiley: