[Back Me Up] The Ultimate Save Manager 👍 RELEASED!

Jesus …

why did i decide to go with this automatic notification system, this will make everything more complicated, damn timer app that “can’t access context”

god damn it

1 Like

:rofl: remind me windows error pop up song.

this was exactly that

remind me windows error pop up song.

This officially make it the best addon ever.

No More Blender, Only Messages #StillBetterThanMaya

5 Likes

the old custom launch website and folder from V7 update are now four separate addons, custom launch scripts, exe, folder and website with custom menus/pies

Annotation%202019-06-01%20231508
getting this menu working was such a pain in the ass
im so happy yet another killer feature

Annotation%202019-06-02%20011650
auto-copy and auto-save now send a notification when it saved, i figure it out how to override the timer app related bug

open folder directly after the export/prinstreen/link

1 Like

all path are now customizable

all of this in the last release

need to fix quick copy export text and export whole render slot and its ready to go

to work properly this add-on need a “first save” at the very beginning of your work, but its quite obvious you will get the message.

3 Likes

Looks great, can´t wait to give it a go when i come home from work :slight_smile:

1 Like

Any feedback ? everything work as expected ? everything is clear, no confusions ? (altho there’s no explanations yet)

1 Like

I installed the latest version today. Works great so far, though I mostly use it´s more basic, selfexplanatory features, and yes, some explanations/manual would be nice :slight_smile:

1 Like

Quick Save, Save As and Quick Save Version is works good for me.
(Anyway… “Worktime” is very useful and good idea! :slight_smile: )

Import options? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

an operator like my quick export but for import could be nice unfortunatly i don’t think there’s a way to improve what we already have right now .

it is in the pie just Hit [CTRL S] + [O] +[M]

Some of this is pretty cool that I’d use, but I already use Machin3Tools which has a Pie Menu for the CTRL+S. could you reach out to @MACHIN3 and maybe do a crossover?

Hi :slight_smile: I’m going to sell this add-on when it’s done, It’s my own personal project I want it to be it’s own thing

1 Like

Fair enough.

a brief view into the pref panel, a lot of costomisation is possible

i think that this add-on will be renamed "The Save Manager"