I am very new to Blender.
I am trying to place a Background Image. Following along with the instructions I have searched for in this forum has not worked.
Here’s what I’m doing… (from the start)
- File New > Erase All
- I go to Front View (Num Pad 1)
- I select Background Image… from the <View> popup at the bottom of the window
- In the Background Image palette, I activate the “Use Background Image” button
- From the options now available in the Background Image palette, I select the “Image” folder icon and navigate to the image on my hard drive.
- I select the image and press “Select Image”
6a. I see that the palette is showing the path to the background image but…
Where is my background image?
It shows in the Background Image palette, but is nowhere to be seen!
I believe I have followed along with the instructions found in this forum for this simple thing. Why does it not work?