Bad Kansas 15 :D

http://www.gr8hamster.com/blender/kansas-hatin.jpg

I never thought Kansas was a compulsive spammer until I saw this!! Good God! HAHA :o

I know yer happy to be part of Elysiun and the Blender community… but dude… self control! Something doesn’t have to be said everytime there’s a post!!!

DISCLAIMER:All but 7 of the “Kansas 15”'s on here were post-processed in PSP7… but still… SEVEN!! This is what it felt like!
Kansas 15–This is just a joke man… hope ya dont get all butt-hurt bout it! :smiley: 8)

Pffft, seven is nothing. You should have see the Q&A forum when I go on an answering rampage.

The again, those are all useful post not “that’s cool!” posts (though it seems Kansas has been posting constructive comments lately, so…).

Martin

Ive seen worse, it was like a 2 page streak but i forgot the scr name :expressionless:

And dont think weve bashed kansas enough this is getting old. seriously, there is more spam about kansas’es spam then the amount he has posted,<Cough> VK…</Cough>

That image has been doctored as I can see. First of all look in some of those topics for my posts and you won’t see any because I never posted in them.

I believe you should read the fine prints… %|

Martin

Martin[/quote]

HAHA

http://members.cox.net/valarking/owned-cat_shaved.jpg

Martin[/quote]

HAHA

OWNED image[/quote]

uhm… I though you said:

It would be much more believable if you had said "lay off the flamebait valarking.

I believe it’s time you post your cat…

Martin

Martin[/quote]
“DISCLAIMER:All but 7 of the “Kansas 15”'s on here were post-processed in PSP7… but still… SEVEN!! This is what it felt like!
Kansas 15–This is just a joke man… hope ya dont get all butt-hurt bout it!”

And dont think weve bashed kansas enough this is getting old. seriously, there is more spam about kansas’es spam then the amount he has posted,<Cough> VK…</Cough

Oh I see :-?

Martin[/quote]

HAHA

[/quote]

YOU should of read the fine print!

And dont think weve bashed kansas enough this is getting old. seriously, there is more spam about kansas’es spam then the amount he has posted,<Cough> VK…</Cough>

http://members.cox.net/valarking/owned-cat_shaved.jpg

LOL genius that was posted after my post. Wow, you’re bright.

theeth:
I don’t think that was really flamebait, just a good natured owned image. Anyone who’s offended by that should just end it now, jump off a building and tell me how it went.

no read the bottom of my original post.

Oh, that. If you want me to read it, stop posting it so small. I’m getting tired of that stupid size tag.

Think my posts are spam?
Guess what, I don’t care. If the mods in their infinite wisdom see it fit to ban or warn me that’s ok but I’ve just about had it with the insecure wannabe-mods in this forum trying to enforce their little rules. Kansas is ok by me right now. That doesn’t mean I won’t make fun of him and I hope he returns the sentiment but you don’t see me policing the forum like some adolescent control freak trying to mold the posts here their own way. There are some here like Alltaken, Xwarrior, Timonides and theeth to mention a few, who add to the environment and there are others who continue to contribute to an elitist hostile atmosphere. If you don’t like it, stop being a big baby and press the back button. I’ve about had it with this forum’s self righteous airbags who think they can do a better job than theeth. Go ahead, flame on, your posts aren’t worth the few bytes they take up.

https://blenderartists.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=30672 for a start
I could post more, but I’m too lazy to look for them.

Did I ever tell him to stop or try to enforce rules? NO. I was poking fun at his hyperactive-post-button problem.

I’ll wiggle my knob at you !!!

AARGH! You are a monster, Valarking! :stuck_out_tongue:

You forgot the BW on that AARGH.
Tsk tsk.
:wink:

You know, I wanted to refrain from any useless threads / posts but valarking, I just can’t stop myself…

Kansas is ok by me right now. That doesn’t mean I won’t make fun of him and I hope he returns the sentiment

It’s obivous you are just here for the negativity…

but you don’t see me policing the forum like some adolescent control freak trying to mold the posts here their own way.

Do I have to refer to the last thread in wich you flamed me like forrest-fire…without any good reason if I might add… geez…

There are some here like Alltaken, Xwarrior, Timonides and theeth to mention a few, who add to the environment and there are others who continue to contribute to an elitist hostile atmosphere.

I think you valarking are one of the people who REALLY contribute to hostile environments here… In almost every post you make, you are OR being an ass, or being sarcastic…

I keep on being suprised about what an arrogant dork you are …

md01

tsk tsk tsk. valarking and md01 dont play with matches.

Interesting how a topic about a spam joke becomes a flame war againsd 2 completely different members not even mentioned in it. I’m not going to intervene in this argument, i’ll leave it to them to solve it out.