Baf f-16am

Hi,

I have been working on this project for quite some time.
My goal is to create a f-16AM with as many details as I can and this is what a have so far.

Attachments

Good job on the landing gear mate! I see you’ve gone for the block 15 as well…it seems we have a bit of a modelling battle on our hands…LOL

IMO I would light the first render a bit more to see all the details of your hard work…kinda like the one with the LG.

Nice to see another General Dynamics in BA.

Ok @tonyb24242424 I increased the brightness in of the image in PS to see better the plane, made a few observations. Where I point out with the question mark is because I can’t see properly if the panel that you have next to it wraps all the way around or it stops right before the back canopy this is due to harsh shadow created by the glass (if you are working in Cycles I would use a transparent node mixed with a diffuse node controlling the Fac with a Color Ramp)

Other than this, I think you are on the right track. BTW would be great to see some wireframe renders as well

Hi, tommy, I made a better render of the cockpit section and removed the glass. I hope this is what you where looking for.
I still need to work on this part alot tho.

Attachments