BagaPie Addon

Thanks, I dont get any error or reaction at all.

You’re on Blender 3.1 ?

Yes, the add-on is “For Blender 3.0 & 3.1 ONLY”

Have you tried this ?

• Uninstall addon
  • Save preferences
  • Close blender
  • Open blender
  • re-install addon
1 Like

Do you have the same ?

2 Likes

I did all these several times I swear, but now finally worked :slight_smile: Thank you so much guys!!!

2 Likes

Love the addon, I’m using it a lot for array’s / scattering objects, should you be able to apply the modifier? I’ve tried on a few objects, but it just makes the mesh disappear. Keep up the good work, thanks again :raised_hands:t2:

Hi,
If you use the N panel, you should be able to apply the arrays.
For the scattering, I’m working on a tutorial (Geometry Nodes is tricky for applying).

Best

1 Like

ok awesome, thank you, I’m looking to buy the assets version soon also, they look great, do you plan to keep adding tree’s rocks etc to the asset library over time?

Cheers.

1 Like

Yes of course !

Thanks !

I will continue to grow the asset library in parallel with the development of BagaPie Modifier. (of course, updates are included)

1 Like

Had the same issue. Add a Realize Instances node just before the Group Output, and then when you Apply the GN modifier, you should get mesh geometry.

2 Likes

You can take a look here :

3 Likes

Thats great, thank you!

2 Likes

@AntoineBagattini Excellent work, man. Thanks a humongous ton for making this available to everyone.

Is it possible to use this addon to create lods that switch and display at specified distance in relation to the camera.