Baja mx | beach house

We’re excited to share a project we contributed to

  • our role was focused on the visualization part.

Turning design concepts into realistic 3D visuals is always a challenge we enjoy, helping ideas become ready to present.

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/zorevisuals/
Assets: Tropical Plants Collection






56 Likes

Really nice work, looks so realistic. Love the lighting.

1 Like

Makes you want to be there!

2 Likes

Thank you so much! :blush: Are you working on any interesting projects these days?

1 Like

I am currently working through the Blender 3D Environments course (https://www.udemy.com/course/blender-environments/).
You can check out my work from it here:
Grass animation - 3D Environments course
Forest path scene - Blender 3D environments course

1 Like

Love it!
Learning and sharing experience is the best way to get better!
Keep it up!

If you ever need some nature assets, we do have a really realistic collection on SuperHive, and if you do contact me ther,e I am sure I can prepare some discount for you - https://superhivemarket.com/tags/3dshaker/?ref=1045

I am looking forward seeing more of your works!

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Thank you very much Bart! I am looking forward to exploring also the works of others! Thanks

1 Like

Thank you! That is so nice to hear! Are you working on a project these days? I am working on a video of the arch project - so hopefully soon it will be off our screens and on the big one :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m afraid not much. Did some industrial work. This is an old one. I did a much better one with weather changes and everything but they don’t want it public yet. Oh well. I hope to do some more aviation art at some point but too busy right now.

I really enjoy seeing the work you do, it’s so good.

2 Likes

holyy, they look like a photographed image! Nice work!

1 Like

Wow great job!

Thank you very much that is the best compliment for 3D work!
Are you working on something interesting these days?

1 Like

Your welcome!

Well I’m focused on real estate marketing (mostly doing websites for now), but I’m exploring using blender in archviz for my work down the line and you guys have set a great example of whats possible.

Are you using Blender for all your projects at ZORE studio or is it mixed with 3DS max/corona?

1 Like

It is mostly Blender + Octane - rarely Blender + Cycles

You’re on the featured row! :+1:

Thank you very much Bart! I do appreciate it a lot!

1 Like

The only thing disturbing the realism is the perfectly even water surface in the pool: for how long is this guy in there an did not move???
That said - the perfect lighting creates a nice mood. Well done!

Actually the guy is a statue - He comes with the pool, and you can use him as a ladder if you want to jump out from the infinity pool :slight_smile:

Seriously - Thank you very much for your comment - for the next project I will definitely think about it!

Now, as you say it… how could I have missed that? It’s so obviuos indeed. :sweat_smile: