Baking object animation

Hi
I am not very expert but a medium user. Is there any plugin which helps to bake object animation OR can it be done is blender itself.
Seeing 2.71 blender’s wide range of abilities I dont think it is difficult, but didnt find anyone’s post on that. even tried to search for tut. but in vain.

Any clues / help?

Thx
Visualizer

MODERATION
Moved thread from Latest News to Support / Animation & Rigging

Is there any plugin which helps to bake object animation OR can it be done is blender itself.
Seeing 2.71 blender’s wide range of abilities I dont think it is difficult, but didnt find anyone’s post on that. even tried to search for tut. but in vain.

What type of animation ? What do you want to bake?
Spacebar, search for ‘bake’. You can bake to an action or rigid body simulations to keyframes

Cool … it worked…
I wanted to check if a path follow animation can be baked per frame & published in blend4web. Your tip helped.
It well worked in bledn4web plugin!
Thx. :slight_smile:

Cool Richard … it worked…
I wanted to check if a path follow animation can be baked per frame & published in blend4web. Your tip helped.
It well worked in bledn4web plugin!
Thx. :slight_smile:

Hey Richard,
I was just referring to the post about .dwg importing ability in blender. I am hardcore technical Animation-visualization professional & falling in love with blender more & more. I have spent my life on 3ds Max since 1997 ( max1.2 beta …:P) & now almost completely migrating to blender.
My views about importing ability of importing dwg along with dxf.
DXF importing is good but shapes imported in dxf are treated in mesh format in blender. I didn’t find way of using it as curve or path. Moreover blender has very few presets of creating quick shapes. like spiral, helix, star etc.
I guess I had seen dwg importing ability in some of earlier version of blender, but didn’t see in 2.69 onwards.

Just sharing my thoughts but honestly feel that, some simple, common things would add exceptional value to Blender’s completeness.

Cheers !
:slight_smile: