Ball Game of a starter (nearly finished)

So I started using the BGE a few days ago and for my first game I decidet to make a simple flying-ball-isn’t-allowed-to-touch-the-walls game.

I’m kinda finished (maybe I will add some more levels but all in all) but I still have some minor problems:

1. how can I drag values of a property to an other scene (cause I wanna but in lives)

2. why can’t I render/save the game as standalone game? if I try this apeares:

3. I gave the text a pink material but as you see it’s still white after I start the game do you know why?

(sorry I cant give you the .blend file but I haven’t figured out how to post files other than pictures and videos yet)

Tomderdepp I can’t wait to see the game and for the standalone I have the same problem.

finally got to work on it again. for now I’m finished. still I think I’m going to create some more levels (maybe with moving obstacles,…).
some changes I wanna make sometime:
better lighting
changing background(world) to colour

critic and suggestions are highly appretiated.

As I have problems with uploading my game as attachment I’ll gonna share it with a Dropbox link:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5f950tzjnmdx1v7/9qDhiClgU0

finally got to work on it again. for now I’m finished. still I think I’m going to create some more levels (maybe with moving obstacles,…).
some changes I wanna make sometime:
better lighting
changing background(world) to colour

critic and suggestions are highly appretiated.