Baroque Executive office (Blender eevee)

Hi.
I’ve started research about quad modeling back in 2013, to invent some tools, that will make organic effectivepoly modeling faster. That’s how F2 was born. As a result I’ve got some baroque models, and start stock trading, to make funds for local and general develoopment.

This interior is a composition of different models, so it is hard to say how much I’ve spent on modeling, but interior was started in november 2018, so, I guess, I spent about 2-3 weeks of artwork since then.

I invented stripe modeling workflow with gamepad and mouse to get rid of sculpting, becuse it was x3 times longer, so I use it only when refrences are really bad, so you have to “find” a shape before modeling.
You can find timelapses of process on my channel.

Really good modelling work, but for such a level of modelling quality, I would have taken Cycles to make it shine.

2 Likes

There is, actually, nice setup, that allows to render interiors in cycles pretty much fast
I’ve tried to setup base, and has got a couple of minutes per frame.
Maybe will return to it later.

indeed, the guy in the video you linked uses my patch for interior renders.
Here is another example, 33sec per frame on a single 1080Ti:

Nice)
Cycles?

nearly, E-Cycles

Good. I plannes to buy it, but only when will cover diamond donation payment.
Also I’ve heard, that branched pathtracing was removed from there.
That was sad news.

Where did you hear BPT was removed??? The video above is with BPT, E-Cycles is 100% compatible with Cycles. It actually has more features like AI denoising, dithered sobol, scene preparation (like BVH building) once per animation for fly-through on 2.79x branch, etc.

Seems to be local rumors)
Nice to hear it is ok))

I send you a PM, so that you can have a look by yourself.

NIce work!

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, enjoy :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you!
It seems to be the first time for me to be featured, this is important for me =)

4 Likes

You’re #featured! :+1:

2 Likes

Just a small crit. The light is to uniformed and it makes the room evenly lit but there is just one light source from the window.

No, i didn’t use your patch :slight_smile:

I looked at the video again, you use AO bounces/simplify? http://developer.blender.org/rB659ba012 https://wiki.blender.org/wiki/Reference/Release_Notes/2.80/Cycles

Yep, that’s correct. But with this method i couldn’t get a correct glass because the bounces set to minimum possible, so i faked it. But yours somehow has inner refractions.

Really well done, I mean really good. It shows that you have great modeling skills.

2 Likes

Hooraay!))
Such a nice day, tank you^^

1 Like