Basic modelling of buildings to show bounderies of field

Hi!

I’m looking for a freelancer to help my make a video to show the bounderies of a field. This field is right now occupied by people that has no right to be there. The video will be used as evidence (besides the correct papers) to demostrate who is the right owner.

1. What is the type of project? modeling, rendering.
  2. Are you a company or individual? Individual.
  3. What kind of designer are you looking for? Some experience.
  4. What is the deadline? 3 weeks.
  5. Description of the project: based on photograph and blueprints we have to show the limits of a field that has many frontiers. Is important to show clearly the bounderies of our field.
  6. What is the budget? I’m looking for a entre level person, as I don’t have a big budget.

I’ll provided all the necessary photos and blueprints.

hello i can help you, to make the modelling, and do you need it to be realistic like that? or that doesnt really matter if its textured, you are looking for just a block out of that scene.? i speak spanish by the way, you seem to speak spanish because your name…

I don’t need it to be realistic. You can basically use other picture, put it on a plane and extrude the details of the buildings. Waht I need is that other people understand that we’re talking about our field and not the buildings that are behind it (that belong to other people).

If interested please, send me a DM with your budget, delivery time, and some reference as how do you think the final render will look like.

entonces no lo necesitas texturizado? si estoy interasado ahora mismo te mandare un pm. para que te salga mas barato tiene que ser sin texturas ya que es mejor, ya que solo quieres representar el terreno de la imagen, en el cual solo tendra materiales simples y modelado casi simple, por ejemplo espera un momento…

Ok, quedo a la espera del PM y de una referencia de cómo tienes en mente que quedaría el render final. Lo que sí voy a recalcar es el mensaje que transmita el video. Te puedo enviar fotos frontarles y desde el aire para que veas el techo y puedas projectar mejor el terreno en cuestión.

Hi,

I can help in this.

You can reach me on Skype: cis.am4 or Email: [email protected] so that we can discuss this further.

Hayden