Basics ... the words!

I’ve looked around a bit, and I’m sure that what I’m looking for is probably buried somewhere in the mists of time, but here goes:

Is there (somewhere) a basic dictionary of terms used in 3D?
UV, specular, Subsurf, radiosity, halo, fresnel, osa, etc., etc., etc.?

While I have a fair understanding of what most of those words mean, it would be great to have a reference.

Thanks, from a total noobie who’s trying to learn.

Just search Google for “3D Glossary”; there are thousands of them and what you don’t find in one you’ll find in others. Another way is to type “define: specularity” into the search bar.