Basil of Baker Street | Fan Art | Full Blender Pipeline

I grew up watching The Great Mouse Detective and Basil is one
of my favorite Disney characters ever. Had a lot of fun bringing him to 3D :top_hat:
Made 100% in Blender: sculpting, retopo, bake, textures,
rigging, pose, shader and render :orange_heart:

Original character © Disney.

62 Likes

amazing work !

1 Like

This is indeed very cool.

1 Like

Awesome job! The stylization is top-notch!

1 Like

Very cute :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks so much friend

2 Likes

Thanks so much, friend!! :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Awesome work! And wonderful stylization, love the colours. :star_struck:

Honestly, this movie is very underrated, it needs all the love it can get.

2 Likes

I strive to go beyond the donut and reach this level one day. Amazing Work.

4 Likes

Thanks friend, yeahh, I love this moviee

1 Like

Thanks!! :smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks friend heh, I started with the donut tutorial :smiling_face: Cheers!

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

2 Likes

Thanks Bart!! :smiling_face:

Great work, man. I love the render style, like a painting.

1 Like

amazing! I really love it <3

2 Likes

Love this. Can you discuss how you did the brush strokes (on the ear) and the scribble lines? Is it just a manual draw over? Or do they respond to lighting?

2 Likes

Thanks friend!! Suree, I’ve used Grease Pencil for the lines!

Thanks so much man, glad that you liked it! Cheers!

1 Like

thanks! Glad that you liked! Cheers!! :smiling_face:

1 Like