BattleBots, anyone????

Well, I suppose it’s finished. There should be much more in the way of tools and such, but I don’t know if I want to clutter it up and detract from the “punch-line”.

http://www.soylent-green.com/blend/Garage.jpg

Bob

hehe,

nice :slight_smile:

Floor texture is weak, and tools on table are badly AAsed, but this latter is Blender’s fault… try re-rendering double this size and reduce later in PhotoShop/whatever…

Stefano

Floor’s my fault. I turned down the normal value so I could see the ‘dirt’. Forgot to turn it back up. I tried the double-render/half via gimp like you suggested. Better, but still pretty ugly. Maybe that’s what I’ll do when the code is released…

http://www.soylent-green.com/blend/Garage2.jpg

Bob

punch line???

sorry need a little help on that one. Doesn’t quite knock me over.
Not meaning to offend, good work…I do like it.

1. Read the chalk board.
  2. Look at the hole in the wall.

You should get it then, hehe

Imp

great pic

i didn’t really notice the hole in the wall or the chalk board for 1 or two seconds but i got it eventually

perhaps and this is just a sugestion put a lamp/spot shining at the chalk board and increase the brightness of the grass or have light/volumetric halo coming in through the hole to emphasis it.

might make it a little quicker to get the joke

ha ha ha ha ha ha
funny joke :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

The thing I don’t understand is what does worms have to do with a robot, or is that the point. I’m probably trying too hard to find the logical connection and there isn’t one, maybe thats it.

So much for logic

Okay, blackboard says

weapons… work
drive systme…works

control…
needs work.

and there is a hole i nthe wall.

get it?

i foudn it quite humourus

Worms?? where the hell do you get worms??

:o OK, OK that explains it.

I read it last night at 11:30pm. I thought is said needs worm.

I thought it was going into the garden to find some worms. Either that or it was running away because it didn’t want a virus.

:-?

I understand now, :smiley: Big Cheese :smiley:

hehe, it looks like needs Worm to me too. But of course I know it’s work. :smiley:

I read your post and about laughed so hard i thought i was going to explode :smiley: :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: Yea i could see how that would be confusing.

cool. low quality render though, which is really too bad. sorry if that was offending, but i’m just an external renderer buff :wink: . otherwise good job!! 8)