Battleship 3d Demo (need elaboration)

Here is the link:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/ctxhh7jey238w7h/Battleship3d.blend/file

1 Like

Blender Game Engine?
or UPBGE?

Fred/K.S

1 Like

In the screen-shot it is shown the Blender program icon (not UPBGE icon) + Blender version says 2.79 (not 0.25 or 0.3)
It’s BGE :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes it is BGE

Also, in the splash screen, it says 2.79 beta

1 Like

Very good graphics. Although, I tend to like to have targets but enemy ai is very indeed hard to make. And this game reminds me of MiniRoyale2-io.

1 Like

Duude whats the BEEF with UPBGE now?

Fred/K.S

2 Likes

good game bro keep it up buddy!

Fred/K.S

2 Likes

Thanks, But, I never got any suggestions to add to it. :expressionless:

ey idk bud
just do what you can do so far

Fred/K.S

1 Like

I’ll see what I can do.

1 Like

Thank you , i’ll download your game soon :blush:

1 Like

I can see in the screen shots you shared , the word AI :eyes: , are you experienced in AI :upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

1 Like

Looking for suggestions :smirk::smirk:

What about :-

● Realtime reflection with the water , if you don’t know how i can help , just ask
● Adding more weapons ( machine guns , turbines , cannons ) pretty easy to make
● bring game to life by adding sound effects and music players ( in my small game you will find an empty object named ^music^ that can be used as a game ready asset , to play up to 11 to unlimited different songs)
● adding free look camera , FPS camera , cinematic camera …etc
● attaching 2 empties in every ship side , and make them spoon water , so you create a real ship moving through the sea
● adding skydome

● IF you can shoot in the game , it would be more fun by adding fire flare and adding sound effect when you shoot straight into the water or other ships

Whating for your creativity bro :wink:

1 Like

Thank you soo much. This will be helpful to my game. I will be posting screenshots of every update I make :slight_smile:

1 Like

OK, I was able to update the water graphics. And I will see If I can get reflections

1 Like

Ok, honestly I have no clue how to make reflections

Now I got the wake, but still no reflections

1 Like

I will tell you how , currently i don’t have free time , but as a fast way you can install ^easy game^ contains a lot of helpful assets

The video link : https://youtu.be/3zC3SWCSmIc

*Take a look at newly add comments *

1 Like