Bazaar

Beautiful! I love the night version also!
Great work!
5*

Thank you very much gibson1980 and eFe for your comments and stars! :slight_smile:

beautifully done. wish I had that skill.

great style love it composition is great nice small details only on the edge the details on the wall look a bit flat but overall absolutely great :slight_smile:

Simply breathtaking! Wonderful work on every aspect! <333

Thank you very much to all for your encouraging comments!

Awesome scene! Very well detailed

Awesome! I very liked the general idea, the attractivity of this scene, the light… This scene is similar to the Aladdin’s sceneries. Congrats! Very good!

This is incredible! If this were not a blender forum, I would have no idea that it was modeled. It looks very realistic.

My fiance just got very excited about your work. I think I have to improve my skills so that she gets as excited for my BlendSkeelz. Top Job!

like these classic ones

This is incredibly well done, should be in an animated movie :slight_smile:

Thank you very much to all for your comments friends! I am very grateful with you :slight_smile:

Please do an animation with this work, have to see that! Also can you give us some render times on your work so we know whats in store when our work get that detailed? Also how much Vram did it take to render this?

This looks great! I just looked through your other works in your blog. Those are some good looking environments!

Thank you very much ClausBohm and JulSan for comment. Claus, I don’t know how Vram take it, but in this project I tried make low poly.

I love the texture of the walls, how did you get it? Really awesome. And please, how much time did it take to render?

lovely enivornment! I envy your skills! keep up

exellent wy you dont make some tutorials?:smiley:

exellent make some tutorials