BC Contest . Any feedback appreciated

Hello Guys, I decided to take part in the Blender Cookie Contest, based off a library in my hometown.
This is what I have so far, any feedback is welcome.

Attachments

Update

the update looks nice - much better textures on the concrete. as far as the composition goes, the right-hand side of the render is a bit problematic - all the strong perspective lines lead the eye to … a parking lot? something needs to be there to redirect the eye back into the composition, or at least stop it from going off the right side. that’s my tiny advice. the building is cool, and the close-up of the texture in the bottom left corner is pretty interesting. good luck in the competition!

Thank you for the feedback, I appreciate it.

I still have to do the vegetation which will be placed in the right and left hand side, so hopefully it will be better composition-wise.

that should help. I would recommend strong vertical lines on the right - maybe even Italian cypress or something.

About done with the textures, I hope I’ll finish this tomorrow

Some of the nature

This is the final version

that looks pretty nice. i think it all pulled together well. the chromatic aberration is a little stronger than i would have done, but the textures and the foliage look good. :slight_smile:

Very nice, the grass looks great. =)