Beach Apartments

A beach apartments project for a client in Bahia de banderas, Nayarit, Mexico. Modeled 100% in Blender using cad drawings exported to dxf from client cad files, Using mainly botaniq assets and I think some maxtree vol 07 here and there, scattered with geoscatter, cuastics on the pool are from real caustics 1.3.1 from Sergei Zakharov (superhive) lighting using mostly HDRs from polyhaven but I used blender sky texture on a couple of shots too. Rendered with cycles render at 512 samples (roughly 2min renderings) any questions or comments are welcome.

no AI was used in the creation of this images.

Jc.

54 Likes

looks really good. i like the attention to detail

3 Likes

That scene is crazy realistic, good job!:exploding_head:

2 Likes

Wow, this is incredible, I love the level of detail and realism.

2 Likes

@Wisdom_GamesArt @NerdY1 @Withers99
Thanks for your kind wonds!

2 Likes

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

2 Likes

You’re on the featured row! :+1:

1 Like

Very impressive! I am curious how long to put it all together and what character library you used. Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks for your comment! Sorry for the late reply! It took me about a week (2-3h a day) to model all the buildings and context, and a couple of days to generate the images. maybe 10 days tops all together If I put it in consecutive days :slight_smile: .

1 Like