Bear kills two top Hizb militants in Kashmir

http://www.hindustantimes.com/Bear-kills-two-top-Hizb-militants-in-Kashmir/H1-Article1-472118.aspx

I came across this news on FOX then looked it up on the web. It gave me a great idea, why not take the bears that wonder into civilian areas and release them where the talibans are hiding, they can take over the caves and keep other militants from taking over.

After giving them the T-virus I think you mean.

After this, no doubt they will have to think twice about anything of a sinister nature.

http://www.baconbabble.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/zh5dsdttkm7heotfomg8h3l8o1_500.jpg

so the bears killed them for their sinister nature?
interesting theory…

Thanks - I tend to get connections where others do not . . . Here’s some light reading of some “interestings” - they are old but doing the rounds again.

A jobless man applied for the position of “office boy” at Microsoft.
The HR manager interviewed him then watched him cleaning the floor as a
test.

“You are employed.”

He said." Give me your e-mail address and I’ll send you the

application to fill in, as well as date when you may start."

The man replied “But I don’t have a computer, neither an email.”

I’m sorry", said the HR manager, "If you don’t have an email, that

means you do not exist. And who doesn’t exist, cannot have the job."

The man left with no hope at all. He didn’t know what to do, with only

$10 in his pocket. He then decided to go to the supermarket and buy a

10Kg tomato crate.

He then sold the tomatoes in a door to door round. In less than two

hours, he succeeded to double his capital. He repeated the Operation

three times, and returned home with $60. The man realized that he can

survive by this Way, and started to go everyday earlier, and return

late Thus, his money doubled or tripled every day. Shortly, he bought

a cart, then a truck, then he had his own fleet of delivery vehicles.

5 years later, the man is one of the biggest food retailers in the US.

He started to plan his family’s future, and decided to have a life
insurance.

He called an insurance broker, and chose a protection plan. When the

conversation was concluded, the broker asked him his email. The man

replied, “I don’t have an email”. The broker answered curiously, "You

don’t have an email, and yet have succeeded to build an empire. Can

you imagine what you could have been if you had an email?!!"

The man thought for a while and replied, "Yes, I’d be an office boy at
Microsoft.

New Employment Rules

SICKDAYS We will no longer accept a doctor's certificate as proof of sickness. If you are able to get to the doctor, you are able to come into work. SURGERY Operations are now banned. As long as you are an employee here, you need all your organs. You should not consider having anything removed. We hired you intact. To have something removed constitutes a breach of employment. HOLIDAYS Each employee will receive 104 holidays per year.. They are called Saturday and Sunday. BEREAVEMENT LEAVE This is no excuse for missing work. There is nothing you can do for dead friends or relatives. Every effort should be made to have non-employees to attend to the arrangements. In rare cases where employee involvement is necessary, the funeral should be scheduled for the late afternoon. We will be glad to allow you to work through your lunch-hour and subsequently leave one hour early, provided your share of the work is done. ABSENT FOR YOUR OWN DEATH This will be accepted as an excuse. However, we require at least two weeks notice to allow time for you to train your own replacement. TOILET USE Entirely too much time is being spent in the toilets. In the future, we will follow the practice of going in alphabetical order. For instance: All employees whose names begin with 'A' will go from 8..00 to 8.20, employees whose names begin with 'B' will go from 8.20 to 8.40 and so on. If you are unable to go at your allotted time, it will be necessary to wait until the next day when your turn comes again. In extreme emergencies employees may swap their time with a co-worker. Both workers' supervisors must approve this exchange in writing. In addition, there is now a strict 3-minute time limit in the toilets. At the end of 3 minutes, an alarm will sound, the toilet paper will retract, and the door will open. LUNCH BREAK Skinny people get an hour for lunch as they need to eat more so they can look healthy, normal size people get 30 minutes for lunch to maintain their average figure. Fat people get 5 minutes for lunch because that's all the time needed to drink a Slimfast and take a diet pill. DRESS CODE It is advised that you must come to work dressed according to your salary. If we see you wearing designer clothing we will assume that you are doing well financially and therefore do not need a payrise. Thank you for your loyalty to our company. We are here to provide a positive employment experience. Therefore, all questions, comments, concerns, complaints, frustrations, irritations, aggravations, insinuations, allegations, accusations, contemplations, consternations or input should be directed elsewhere.

Have a nice day

The Management

That bald bear looks interesting, perhaps a form of evolution to adapt towards the rise of temperature ?

Well I have to say in some cases, a militant/radical and sinister can work in the same sentence.

Even reading online, I found the director of the new movie 2012 decided not to show Mecca being destroyed because he feared a fatwa on his head, he would never be allowed to direct anything in Kashmir and come out alive.

The Taliban is using innocent civilians as human a shield. I don’t think a bear would care if he kills someone of the taliban or a local kid.