Bear, Pilot, or Ancient Warrior Models 4 Download?

Hi
I was wondering wether anyone had a model of a bear, pilot or a warrior for a movie I am doing. Thank You@!

Free bear at blender nation.

Not sure if that’ still available or good but it is free and it is a bear.

I would have replied to this earlier but I had some issues posting links (due to being a new user) which I will try to get around now, though it may be ugly. :no:

I’m not sure what you mean by a pilot but I’m sure there are warriors available. Check out blender nation, they have lots of links to free rigs. I found a bear for you there, here is the link (I hope) http://www.blendernation.com/2006/03/22/fully-rigged-character-for-free-as-in-free-beer/

I would have replied to this earlier but I had some issues posting links (due to being a new user) which I will try to get around now, though it may be ugly. :no:

I’m not sure what you mean by a pilot but I’m sure there are warriors available. Check out blender nation, they have lots of links to free rigs. I found a bear for you there, here is the link (I hope) http://www.blendernation.com/2006/03/22/fully-rigged-character-for-free-as-in-free-beer/

I would have replied to this earlier but I had some issues posting links (due to being a new user) which I will try to get around now, though it may be ugly.

I’m not sure what you mean by a pilot but I’m sure there are warriors available. Check out blender nation, they have lots of links to free rigs. I found a bear for you there, here is the link (I hope) blendernation.com/2006/03/22/fully-rigged-character-for-free-as-in-free-beer/

I would have replied to this earlier but I had some issues posting links (due to being a new user) which I will try to get around now, though it may be ugly.

I’m not sure what you mean by a pilot but I’m sure there are warriors available. Check out blender nation, they have lots of links to free rigs. I found a bear for you there, here is the link (I hope)
±----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
blendernation DOT com /2006/03/22/fully-rigged-character-for-free-as-in-free-beer/
±----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

I’m not sure what you mean by a pilot but I’m sure there are warriors available. Check out blender nation, they have lots of links to free rigs. I found a bear for you there, here is the link (maybe)