Beats headphone + DJ mixer

I heartily agree with leonnn and the many others. This is an excellent product shot render.

In a photograph like that, The Product:cool: Ommmmm… :cool:must be Perfect In Every Way.

A pro-shooter friend of mine put it this way: “This is not a real girl.” A good product-shot is a young man’s fantasy.

I got to watch some automobile-commercial shooting in Death Valley. They load the car onto the truck: they polish the car. They drive it to the top of the hill and unload it. They polish the car. They vacuum the roadway. They polish the car. They shoot a drive-by. They polish the car . . .

This is very lifelike.
Very hard to tell it’s CG with first glance

This is very lifelike,
very hard to tell it’s CG with first glance

Thanks for the comments guys!

congcong009, I used only a “Lens Distortion” on node, and adjusted the saturation a bit in CS5. =]

I really don’t like this fashion way to clone the reality. I can take photo for that!

The first time i saw this render i truely thought it was real!! then i found out it was made with blender and just blew my mind away! fabulous job dude!

really good job. could have been a photo, couldn’t have told if it was otherwise!

Thanks guys!

Whatz Happin,

In addition to being an artist; I’m also a turntablist. This looks great and the beat machine/mixer has real features a Virtual DeeJay might ask for in a mixer. That’s what made it real for me outside of the fact the textures are great! The lighting is on point knobs, sliders, pads made me want this piece of gear! Ever though about doing a scene with Albums and tables?

beautiful work !

Gjones, thanks! yes, I think about doing yet. Sorry if I do not quite understand your question.

Yanes, thanks!

Beautiful render!It’s realistic.

Better than anything that I could ever dream to do, but I do have one suggestion.

The CD’s in the bottom right look asthough they are about to slide off the table. I don’t know if it’s just me, or they look very slanted.

Amazing! liked the CDs :smiley: … and ofcourse the rest of the render!

Tahnk, thanks man!

Copperore14, thanks for the comment and observation. I think the angle of the camera is giving this impression =]

MuRi, thanks =]

I love it. Great work.

Super cool, like the details on this!

I can’t believe that you done this great job in a week. The beat headsets is looking very original. Your color and shading is perfectly matching to the theme. Good Luck!

Wow. That’s very cool

Its look very beautifull and realistic.

(Sorry for bad english)