beauty-fill?

(haunt_house) #1

HI

What does “beauty fill” (alt-Fkey) in editmode do?

thanks

HH

(theeth) #2

it will fill try to fill the shape with faces of the same surface size.

Martin

(haunt_house) #3

WOW :o

thanks for the answers, Martin

Is there something about blender you do NOT know???

amazing…

(theeth) #4

I don’t know a lot about gameBlender. Then again, people rarely asks question about it, so I never had to answer any.

Martin

(haunt_house) #5

Okay, here is one basic question

I know, that I can start a game with Pkey, but what can I do with it outside blender?

Is the publisher necessary or is there another way?

My java skills are not that good

HH

(LaWMan) #6

haunt_house you are asking the questions I need answered…
I thank you for your existence and the same for you teeth!

You have helped another humanbeing and should feel extremely good about that, is it not great to be humans?
(I am having my own thanksgiving ceremony every day as I think we humans do not compliment eachother enough) :smiley:

(blenderanim) #7

The “P” key works pretty good outside of Blender, too. Most people use it for sPelling correctly. :wink:

If you create a game, someone will need Blender to be able to play it.

There is also the Web Plug-in which will allow you to play games without Blender, but you need the Plug-in. Check this out:
http://www.blender3d.com/BlenderProducts/plugin_webdesigners.php

Publisher took the Plug-in further and allowed the creation of .exe files, locked the .blend and allowed optimization.

Unfortunately, it looks like the demos are not posted at NaN anymore. Also, ask in the realtime engine forum for specific information about using the plug-in.

(haunt_house) #8

The “P” key works pretty good outside of Blender, too. Most people use it for sPelling correctly.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :slight_smile:

er… sorry

is… that… true…?

I carefully read the last post again and carefully processed the information…

and I just had an idea…

andwithshakyhandsIstartedmycomputer
andIwentbacktothismonkey.htmlsite
andItookalookatthesourcecode…

YOU JUST NEED A BLEND-FILE FOR CREATING A GAME RUNNING WITH NETSCAPE OR IE?

Yes, I live behind the moon…
Sorry, I´m passing out

(theeth) #9

Yes, the Blender Web Plugin will read any type of .blend file. Of course, compressed files (with Publisher) are better becasue of the lower download, but if it’s for playing directly on your comp, it doesn’t really matter.

As for the web plugin, I think all you need to find is the ActiveX file and a couple of DLLs.

Martin

(steve343) #10

buety fill sometimes works better if u keep pressing it (infact it almost always works better)

a bit late but hay its another post for me