Beauty in Ruins

Blender | Cycles

“Beauty in Ruins”

Attachments

Great piece of work! Love it. I can see you’ve spent some time on this. The nature is very good, as is the human. The composition also looks good to me personally. Nice one!

nice render, man. it’s a beauty.

great the big dedication that you put on this image!

It’s great! Must’ve taken forever!

This is awesome, great image and a lot of things going on, I love it :slight_smile:

Lighting, composition, color…all are great, and it looks like you spent a lot of time with all the great details. The one issue that really stood out for me was there’s no way to gauge the distance from the man to the town, there’s no haze or lower contrast colors in the distance, so the man looks like a giant that’s standing on a hill right next to the town. Otherwise, superb job.

Thank you guys for all the positive feedback, it means a great deal to me:) Yeah this one took me some time, the whole process from the character modeling to the final composite took about 3 months.

Thank you for your positive feedback. I played around with the haze at some point, but the image became some what desaturated and a bit boring. But there still is a little haze but it didn’t turn out to be that noticeable. But nevertheless thank you buddy :slight_smile: