bed

Been a lloooonnngggg time since I have had anything in WIP. Here it is, I am working on a re-creation of my dorm room. The bed seems to be the hardest pice of furniture, so I thought I would get some feedback on my current progress.

Let me know what you think of the MODELING so far. I have not started on lighting or texturing.

http://rendermonitor.no-ip.com/dormroom.shtml

Looks nice so far.

What do you render with?

this is all Blender so far. I am using it for the modeling, I plan to use Lightwave for everything else. I would use Lightwave for modeling, but after using Blender for so long, everything else seems all backwards.

Nice start I like it so far. And the springs are also nice modeling but a suggestion springs to mind, unless the matrice is going to be off the bed there is no reason to model the springs. What I mean is if you don’t see it then there is no reason to model it. It would be like modeling a car engine then closing the hood. Unless you just want the practice or you think you might have a scene with the mattris off of the bed. At any rate very nice springs wire modeling.
Paradox

the bed will probably be seen from the bottom. This is why the springs are modeled.

Thanks for your reply, I figured there was a reason. Besides you did such a good job on the bed springs it would be a shame to not see them.
Paradox