Bedroom - Cycles render + Eevee study

Bedroom visualization made in Blender 3D, still images rendered with Cycles, animation in Eevee.

Tried to match the lighting from Cycles and Eevee but struggled on that, will keep trying on new scenes. Materials with procedural textures look a lot different, I also need to avoid or bake texture maps next time.

17 Likes

I like third image. I recommend you not using denoiser with 4k or so samples for high quality render.

1 Like

I will render without denoiser and compare the results, thanks :smiley:

1 Like

I completely agree, the denoiser tends to remove a lot of the finer details, especially when it comes to textured materials like fabrics.

1 Like

Yes, the most important fabrics.

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

I was unable to get a satistatory result without a the denoiser in this scene. Even cranking up the samples by 4x it feels that the noise levels remains the same, especially with this light being scattered through the curtain. But rendering with denoiser enabled, saving the noisy image as a render pass and mixing them improved the results, still.

In another project, an exterior scene, I could render without the denoiser completely :smiley:

1 Like

Remember, using denoiser in exterior scenes are normal than in interior. Because in interior has details rather then exterior

1 Like

The larger the output size, the better the denoiser effect.
Mixing noise + denoiser properly is also a good idea.

But it’s still hard to solve the small details.

1 Like