Hi there. I’m considering on making realistic interiors using TheBounty v2.0 renderer for Blender 2.90 alpha. It has really fast development progress now and it has faster exporter hair now. E.g.: 1mln in 6seconds😎 and plus some extra features has been added. Anyways, as CGI Artist i recommend you follow on development progress.
But now I started this small bedroom interior and would like share with you:
● Pathtracing integrator;
● Recursive raytracing depth is 3;
● Shadow depth is 3;
● Ray gather depth is 3;
● 32samples/pixel, 4 AA samples, 2 pass, 2 additional samples;
● Filmic LUT, Medium high contrast;
● Emitter plane lit on the windows, no HDRI used;
● Spot lamps with specific IES lights.