Bedroom

Hello goodguys.

I dunno if it’s worth a completely new topic, but I’d like to show you guys my room, for I made several tiny photo’s from my bed, and made it one big panorama-like picture. I have a really awfull camera, dunno, probely one megapixel, or something. But I was happy to get this result with it.

Anyway, here she is.
http://img490.imageshack.us/img490/3483/roomkr8.jpg

Take care!

Sander

nice… i love all that paper and books.
try to get rid of the excess redness you have there…

what is that drawing that is leaning on the shelf, below the cars?
and what is that strange table like thing on left from that drawing, filled with more paper and some sort of holder, or tray, with even more paper in it?

.b

coool photo. Like the dual screen.

Thanks basse. You’ve got a point. But I haven’t modified the colours… These were the colours the origional photo’s had :P. But perhaps it’s too red indeed.

The drawing next to the cars is a certain angel. Sadly not done by me. Dunno really how I got it. The big thing with the flower-cloth over it is a cutting-table (for slicing paper) with a drawing table behind it.

MorMor, I like the dual screen too :D. It took me quite a while to be able to buy it, but it works wounderful.

Btw, this one was shot with an old Nikon Coolpix but yesterday I bought me a new camera, a Fujifilm FinePix S5600, I really love this camera! :slight_smile:

Take care.

Oh by the way, this here is another photo I made just now, with my new camera. Personally, I like it.

It’s so red because you don’t have the white balance set correctly (or maybe your cheap camera doesn’t have a changeable white balance). Try setting your camera to tungsten setting, or indoor lighting. Usually there is a little lightbulb icon somewhere you can turn on…

Nicely composited, though!

(BTW, your last link doesn’t work, it says ‘access denied’)