BEFORE POSTING...

BEFORE POSTING please watch THIS educational video

p.s. this thread should be a sticky

Enough said. And not only for elysiun, but for every online forum there is.

BgDM

I’m better off reading rules then watching a video, written rules would be better since they wouldn’t have to worry about it not going and such.

You know how to read now?

You know how to read now?[/quote]
This one was WAY to easy and unneeded.

Martin
PS: He learned last week if you must know. :wink:
PPS: Moving to OT, I’m sure it’s going to degenerate soon and probably not just by my fault :stuck_out_tongue:

You know how to read now?[/quote]

OUCH!
BURN!!

what do u mean by ‘degenerate’? :stuck_out_tongue:

(i didnt kno wether this belonged in OT or news, so…)

LOL! this should be sent in registration emails. (seriously)

That is incredibly easy to do, also…

I would think it belonged in the News and chat…oh well.

My thoughts on enforcing the rules:
Hire forum crabs…“Burn” the people who spam, harass the people who spam, etc. I think valarking and dante would do it, but i volunteer ; )

Hell ya, I can just imagine it: Valarking - Super Evil Power Moderator

It would make a cool usergroup…

“Forum Crabs…Being crabby for a better world…”

-nate

Elysiun have to get such material! dude I’m 100% for this video.

Am I the only one who sees the irony in posting a message that says “read the stickies” and putting it in a sticky?

this is great! I love it. did you noitced it says - “you still have some learning to do (you dumbass)”. made me laugh. this flash is a must in every forum.

Am I the only one who sees the irony in posting a message that says “read the stickies” and putting it in a sticky?[/quote]

i hadnt thought of that, but how many newbs read bwargh, and dont read the stickys in any other forum. imho theyll be attracted to the title. and maybe it should be an announcement? :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: lol

Hire forum crabs…“Burn” the people who spam, harass the people who spam, etc. I think valarking and dante would do it, but i volunteer ; )

woooooooo00000000000000000000t!

I mean…I dutifully accept…

I think we should count all replies that include this link as a separate message count.