Haven’t posted anything in a while, since I haven’t been working on anything very much. But I’ve been modeling this for the past week and finally came to a good final image. The idea was from a sketch I did, which was just of the figure. The background I didn’t decide to make until near the end, when I found that the image looked bad with a sharp line between sky and ground and that the image would be boring without something to reflect.
There was also the purpose to see how much raytracing my machine could handle. I have to say, this image has the highest samples of anything I’ve done ever, and took a very long time to render. But it was fine, just hit the render button and a few hours later it was done. (2 or 3).
Please comment, critique, and rate.
Also, if anyone could tell me how to embed images, that’d be great, as the explanation on this website wasn’t very clear.