Belgiums Funniest Joke

Here is Belgiums funniest joke.

Why do ducks have webbed feet?
For stamping out fires.

Why do elephants have flat feet?
For stamping out burning ducks.

:smiley:

brian (No ducks or elephants were harmed in the writing of this joke)

I’ve heard much better once.

I read about the worlds funniest jokes yesterday. But to be honest none of this jokes had made me laugh loudly.

That one made me laugh for no real reason. I grown attache to it as I think about it.
Good one
…burning ducks
:smiley:

Heres one i just saw yesterday, the News claimed it was the funniest joke in the world…i sincerely doubt it since a few scientists came up with it…yep, i said scientists…go figure…

here it goes:

two hunters go out in the woods, one collapses. The other calls for help on the cell phone.

“Help, I think my friend is dead”
“Calm down sir, first thing you have to do is make sure that he is dead…”

After a small silence, a gunshot is heard.

“Ok, now what?”

I did a quick search on Google and found the news thing you’re talking about:

http://news.google.com/news?q="the+funniest+joke+in+the+world"&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=nn

It’s not so much the funniest joke in the world as it is the joke that the most people find funny. There are jokes that we Blender users would find MUCH more funny, but nobody else would.

Meanwhile, I’m surprised nobody’s mentioned Monty Python yet in this thread. I’d get the link to the script for the sketch about the funniest joke in the world, but apparently the site’s down due to some news sites linking to it.

if CNN says it’s the funniest joke in the world then it must be!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

http://www.cnn.com/2002/TECH/science/10/03/joke.funniest/index.html

The Deadliest Joke In The World (Python used it to kill Germans in WW2, so it’s in German–yes, they spoke German–but can anyone translate it to English? Babel Fish doesn’t work. I know, it’s German gobbledygook, but still, I’d like to know what it means. Any Germans here that can translate it?):

(Beyerhund might be Feierhund)

Wenn ist das nurnstruck git und slotermeyer? Ja! Beyerhund das oder die flipperwaldt gersput!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! (Dies laughing)

An attempt at this Blender joke we can find funny but others can’t (maybe others can, but they’re not sure of what the first line means):

Blender can blend anything from a monkey to a human to a gun. But they can’t make drinkable milkshakes.

I don’t know… but I’ve always found jokes to be artificial humor. Don’t get me wrong, I love them, and I often laugh, and regularly enjoy them. But there’s nothing funnier than some of the things that happen in real life. My favorite bits on Jay Leno are the funny Headlines.

Here’s an example. A few months back a local cop got shot, I think checking on a suspicious van on the side of the freeway. The next day my dad sent an excerpt of a news story about it that was something like this… “it is still unclear how the officer was injured in the shooting”… um… He was shot? I don’t know why, but I found that really funny… I guess because I find the quality of modern American “journalism” funny.

Another similar story my dad sent me was from back home. There’s an Air Force Base somewhat close to us in Florida. It’s “Eglin AFB”. I may not have spelled it right, but it’s pronounced that way. Through the whole story the “journalist” refered to it as “England AFB”. LOL… some idiot reporter using MS Word Spellcheck as a proofreader, no doubt… that or just no fact-checking and knowledge of the local area… and it was a local paper.

Imp

David Letterman is funnier. He does some “headlines,” too. For example, one said, “Dead man found at funeral home.” His humorous comment: “Turns out he was hiding in a casket.” NO! REALLY?!

Another one (I think this one is a bit dumb):

The police stopped 2 local men from a kidnapping plot. They wanted to go to Afghanistan, kidnap Osama Bin Laden, and hold him ransom to the US government for $5,000,000. “Hey Osama, get in the truck, dude!”

If you don’t know what’s so funny about that (you’re probably nowhere near the US), the US will give anyone who gives them information about Osama $25,000,000!