Bella Metamorfosis de la Locura

Blender 2.41 and Gimp.

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/9479/bellametamorfosisdelalocuraqh2.th.jpg

really nice :wink:

:cool:

Is the engraved stone column displacement mapped?

Thanks a lot Flurp!! :slight_smile:

Lord of the Rings Junkie : nope, just a bump map.

cheers.

I like how colorful the sky is. Aside from the triskelion, Is that pictish artwork on that standing stone?

Thanks for the comment Bran_Draoi, :smiley:
And yes…the artwork on the stone is from Picts tribes. The source of inspiration was Pink Floyd’s “Several Species of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving with a Pict” song :stuck_out_tongue:

cheers.

Why did you use 2.41? 2.42a seems just fine.

It has a really nice, bright feel about it!

Really nice, though the grass seems a little too… fluffy in places. Though I suppose that fits quite well with the mood of the piece.

Arr Matey!! I would like to try and use 2.42, but this is the last release for my distro… i could use 2.42a official binary, but i guess i was to lazy to download it :stuck_out_tongue: hehe… one of these days i’ll upgrade.

Cuby thank you very much for that comment :smiley:

Paul J thanks for you too. sorry for my english, with “fluffy” you mean those spots where you can notice “lack of grass blades” ?? or something else??? i am just 90% happy with the grass, not 100% :stuck_out_tongue:

Whoa its like that drug trip I saw in that movie when I was on that drug trip…

(If anyone call tell me what thats a quote from you get 1 point)

Looks very nice. Again I wish I was capable of doing it lol.

Hc00 yeahhhh futurama roolz!!! XD

Gracias!! for the comment. Those are plain basic objects, the rest is a particle system and several gimp work :stuck_out_tongue:

cheers.