I was thinking of assembling a pc earlier on for rendering purposes and 3D modeling, character rigging etc, but changed my mind to get a laptop, specifically a
Acer nitro V
- Intel® Core™ i7 + (8750U) 2.2 GHZ 8th Gen (9MB L3)
- 16GB Intel Optane+4GB DDR4 (2400MHz) Up to 32GB
- 1TB 7200 rpm SATA HDD + SSD M.2 Slot
- 4GB Dedicated Nvidia GTX 1050 (must be 1050Ti since it’s 4gb)
- 15.6-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS 120Hz
NOTE: I’m hoping to swap the optane memory with more ram, so it’ll have 16GB ram
basically the software I’ll be using mostly will be
Unreal engine studio
Unity 3D etc.
So will this laptop suffix or are there any suggestions on laptops in the same price range? Thanks.