Best way to add included textures to a OBJ file that I purchased

Hi guys,
so i purchased this file

Its an obj files, and im getting all the textures and maps with it:

When I open the file in Blender…its just a white solid. Which was expected. So I need to apply the textures that came with it. But im not sure what the best way is to do this. When I click on the different objects, I can see the selections that go with it, and that need a material applied. But it doesnt tell me what material goes where.

Its just showing me a bunch of materials with similar names and the’re all white.

1. What’s the best way to add the materials to the different objects in this model? Do I need to create materials myself (BDSF shader) and then apply them to the right parts?

2. is there a way to see what materials go where? I now I can do it by sight… i know the strings should be metal for example by looking at the example picture of the model…But is there a way to know for sure

3. I can see an UV map when I click on the model (in de ‘DATA’ tab)…but I do not know what this means or how to use this. Does this mean that the object is already UV unwrapped?

Thank you in advance for your help guys!

I think you are missing an .mtl file which defines where textures goes in your meshes. Take a look at this post:

Try to ask the seller if they can provide the .mtl file. Otherwise you will need to manually apply textures.

Ah that’s what I thought… Thats too bad. Ill contact the seller then!

Or maybe just add the materials myself. Thanks for your reply