Better Body Vid Tut? pls.

Sup everybody.
First off i’d like to say is, i love the forum and Blender of course.Folks here are really helpful and patient especially to us newbies.Thanx guys.

Well,my question is,i have a ton of video tuts from you guys but i’m yet to find one on a’Better Body".
I’ve worked with several of the tut on line,But i kinda like video tuts better.MrBomb made an exellent tutorial on making a BetterFace wich included some of the new features in Blender 2.40.I’m looking for something like but for a Body.
If anyone can help me find one i would greatly appreciate it :smiley:

Thank You In Advance.

ONE!

Hmm…Nada ?

Well i tryed :-?

I don’t think I’ve seen a body vid. tut. But there is an awesome head vid tut. on the main blender doc list.

Neither have I seen any body modeling tut.

There was a guy named Kos who had a website called apieceofstring and he had a complete step by step tutorial of the modeling of an entire human in Blender. The site was down the last I checked, and I don’t think there are any plans to resurect it. I think he was the one who made the latest base mesh for MakeHuman. He is incredible. Maybe, just maybe someone here has those tutorials on thier hard drive and would either revise them for 2.40 or zip em up and share em. I guess it don’t hurt to dream…too much.