Bevel multiple edges

Hi everyone!

I am having a problem with beveling multiple edges at once. I would like to create a bevel profile betveen two supporting loops by beveling the one in between them. When I select more than one edge, the bevel will only respect the supporting loops on the two end vertices of the edge selection. Is there a way to make all vertices slide only till the support loops?

Thanks for your time!
Regards
B4sh-3R

I could be done if you bevel the edges alone, not more than one at a time, so bevel stops at the neighbor edges.
Then if needed remesh the bevel edges.

Personally, in this instance, if you’re wanting to add a better curve, which is what I think you mean, I’d do the following.
Apply a loop cut where the green lines are, then select and dissolve the edge loops scribbled out in red.
Finally, select the edge loop indicated in blue, use Ctrl+B to bevel and and an appropriate number of segments.

Hi Rigoletto, thnaks for your answer but I don’t understand what you mean by remeshing the bevel edges.

Regards
B4sh-3R

Hi Colkai, thanks for taking the time with your answer. I don’t really want to add a bevel curve, I’d rather want a bevel between two edgeloops. I attached a jpg for explaination.

Best
B4sh-3R

You can try using a different mode for the bevel. press M while beveling to switch modes.

1 Like

Wow, this is exactly what I wanted! I definitely did not try hard enough when I tried these modes before. :smiley: Thanks a lot SterlingRoth!

1 Like