beyond the portal

I know you don’t read and understand the posts you’re heavily critiquing, but do you even read your own comments?

I have already told you about the concept of using visuals to support the text part of commenting so you are giving unfounded critique, again. I would be very happy to see examples of visuals you have made to support your commenting and to know how long those took to prepare, and receive tips to make them faster. That would be constructive and I would gladly improve on that front.

Apparently not.

If you read what I have actually written and what I’ve shown, there isn’t many changes suggested. But you don’t read them that’s for sure. You just critiqued the part I agreed with you and then provided examples of the things that might make it work. So I guess my suggestion wasn’t that bad after all.

It’s A suggestion. Things need changing in either case. Non-centered composition is more appealing and versatile, and for that I would probably start with grounding the whole thing instead of having it float in space, showing that the place is on a much larger area. Depends on what the image is supposed to tell to the viewer.