Operators for bezier curves:
- Fillet: Round corners by inserting arcs
- Boolean: Union, intersection and difference
- Offset Path: Generates offset polygons from a given curve
- CNC Toolpath Macros: Rectangle and drill
- Intersection: Subdivide selected curve segments at their intersection
- Merge Ends: Bring together two end control points but keep their relative handle positions
- Subdivide: Offers more control over the parameters than the built-in tool
- Circle Reconstruction: Useful when importing polygon based CAD files
- Arc Length: Useful to estimate the duration of the fabrication process
The SVG exporter combines the features of other SVG exporter addons with the focus being engineering.
It can export the screen space (pixels) or real world coordinates.
So you can use it to print out blueprints or use it for laser cutting directly.
Available under GPLv3: https://github.com/Lichtso/curve_cad