Bézier Mesh Shaper is a new mesh editing tool for Blender 2.79 and 2.80 that saves your time.
I was after something that was quick to use but still gave you plenty of control over your mesh form.
How it works:
- Select two or more vertices.
- Activate the tool.
- Manipulate the 3D curve and it will reshape your mesh.
- Press Enter to confirm or Esc to cancel.
If you have any questions, let me know.
You can get it on Gumroad:
Editing a plane:
Editing a cube:
Editing a character:
(“Cartoon Guy” model by Michael Edewaard on BlendSwap)
If these interest you then do let me know. If enough people want any of these then they can be implemented.
- “Ability to store and reuse the same curve on different pieces of the same object as well as on different objects, in order to replicate the deformation” (by @IPv6)
- “Ability to deform more than one mesh at once” (by @IPv6)
- Be able to choose between a NURBS curve and a Bézier curve to edit the mesh (by @plundh)