Bf 109 G - 10

thx kev, PM sent. Appreciate !!!

HI guys,

Kevjon, thx for the referrence images. Here are the shots of my progress. Work goes slow, because I am really bad in comprehensing this blender :slight_smile: or maybe I am just stupid :)here they come

Hope you like what you see, and if you don’t, let me know what can be improved !!!

cheers,
lukasz

Impressive, your model is looking good. Are all the small details modelled or are you using bump maps?

Thank you robbur,

so far I am using only modelling. I am trying to put as much detail as my patience will last :)!!!

cheers,
lukasz

That’s looking really good, nice job on the wings, you’ve got the thickness of them just about right I’d say.

Are you using shrinkwrap to wrap your individual external panels to a simpler reference mesh underneath ?

Coming along nicely! Looking forward to the rudder and elevator getting the same detail as the ailerons.
The landing gear is going to get crazy! If you run out of reference, feel free to steal stuff from other airplanes. I use these for aerospace reference, but I’m sure you can find plenty more online.
http://peripheralarbor.com/gallery/v/2007X-Prize/

hello everyone,

finally I managed some time to push few things forward. here are the results,

it’s just a shame I don;t have too much time to really push it. Hope you like it, take care

lukasz