Bf-Blender Merge with Orange Build

Check out Gabio’s build here-

http://blender.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7986

Thanks for the build Gabio! Thanks Ton and the rest of you cool Blender coders for this code release!

No MacOSX build :frowning:

Does this version include audio compositing so a single AV file can be exported direct from Blender??? If “yes” then I want my Mac copy now! :slight_smile:

What I don’t understand is, if this is essentially the version used by Project Orange, why is it unstable?

Gee, I’m just start on 241 wow you guy are quickkkkkkkkkkk!!! :o

Becasue we are the crash test dummies.

Becasue we are the crash test dummies.[/quote]

the unstable Orange team is a perfect group of candidates for an Unstable build :stuck_out_tongue:

they have a Ton to fix stuff if it goes wrong :stuck_out_tongue:

Alltaken

the unstable Orange team is a perfect group of candidates for an Unstable build :stuck_out_tongue:

Alltaken[/quote]

i think that this has probably been most helpful for Ton to improve blender. He has just what he needs: a team of actively working blender pros sitting around and using the program to its limits on a day to day, person to person basis. He can see exactly what people need and do and he can fix and make things on the spot.

Alltaken[/quote]

i think that this has probably been most helpful for Ton to improve blender. He has just what he needs: a team of actively working blender pros sitting around and using the program to its limits on a day to day, person to person basis. He can see exactly what people need and do and he can fix and make things on the spot.[/quote]

yep… thats pretty much what any commercial software company gets(working for one myself i should know) but this is a good thing :] it means more features that run better, quicker !

way to go Orange !

[quote]What I don’t understand is, if this is essentially the version used by Project Orange, why is it unstable?

Becasue we are the crash test dummies.

the unstable Orange team is a perfect group of candidates for an Unstable build [/quote]

Ask a silly question, get a bunch of silly answers %|

Thanks guys, made my day anyway.