Bforartists 2 - Alpha 0.9.0 + Ecycles

I have a very big announcement! Mathieu from E-cycles, the lead dev, has kindly worked with the devs from Bforartists to merge and and release Bforartists2 - Alpha 0.9.0 with E-cycles.

E-Cycles 2020 based on Bforartists 0.9.0 is up to 2.5x faster than Blender OptiX. It also offers viewport denoising for GTX 9xx, 1xxx and RTX cards. You can choose between the standard(CUDA) or standard + RTX(OptiX) version. Value is of 149 Euro for top quality support.

Bforartists is a fork of the popluar open source 3d software Blender. The primary goal of Bforartists is to deliver a better graphical UI and a better usability. Bforartists 2 Alpha 0.8.0 is based on Blender 2.82 official and 2.83 Alpha. And is of course opensource and free.
Enjoy!

Bforartists + E-cycles

Website

2 Likes

When I went to your website I think you should probably allow the feature screenshots to expand. I can’t really see that much from those small thumbnails. Project looks interesting though! Although, I think it will be difficult to pull in a lot of users.

2 Likes

My impression is that it has saved me a lot of time compared to learning Blender (proper). It definitely put a dent in the curve for me and the devs are very open to improvements (where possible).

1 Like