BGE any idea How replicate enemy with copy of enemy dont work

is the axis on the ray sensor set to -z ?

here is a super simple example blend you can look at.

http://15b.dk/blendfiles/raytest.blend

Hi there I use a Camera Raysensor with enemy property

When i shoot and ray.positive

get hitobject but with 2 or more copie of object in scene get same animations effects in all copies

I try many things but nothing working :frowning:

Can you help me?

yes i set ray sensor to -z

i using message Dead to start dead animation and for endObject

can change with HP = 5 example to send a message and will work to all copies in scene?

no will affect all enemy copies?

thanks a lot

perhaps this is what you are trying to do

http://15b.dk/blendfiles/raytest2.blend

in this example only the enemy you kill plays a dying animation.

Yes i will see tomorrow go job now I work with states walk track to attack e dead please look in my youtube video of my game need wait enemy dead t add another i add with empty pos object https://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?441939-FPS-ZI-is-a-Zombie-Infected-update-2 tomorrow return about your file thanks

I see you parented Enemy static object with properties with enemyphisic dynamic actor.Why you make this?

I using the properties direct to my BOX dynamic actor may be causing a error?

The BOX controls with parent the armature player rig and mesh to.

I have properties in dynamic actor not working friend I using ā€œZombieLive3 like messageā€ to made all animations actions of enemy in armature but propertie HP is on BOX of enemy understand?

when i create this script in to my Camera Player when create HP propertie on BOX of enemy the HP work dont affect other enemies added, but when HP is 5 example send message ZombieLive3 to current state to armature object to execute animation and have a same effect kill all enemies sametime ;(

May be I need create all states and all work enemy from init?

if you have spawned in enemies of the same object , and you send a message ALL of them gets that message thats why they all plays the animation, donā€™t use messages for something like this , just use a property brick like in the example and you problem goes away.

something like this could be the solution.
http://15b.dk/blendfiles/raytest3.blend

I see you using static ghost i,m using dynamic actor may be this is causing problem i go made a test with just my dead animation and will tell tomorrow
thanks a lot friend

It worked friend i need just refine the other animations now dead working i just work with HP and Message ZombieLive3 both for not destroy my all project

if you look my video update 2 i work with states and now state walk and track to and state dead working good and accept dynamic and actor physics

thanks a lot

Now working box body and head box create a new property head_health 1 shot and gone the enemy go to ground with dead animation will post a video soon with many zombies track to player like counter strike zombie mod thanks

do you mean like this?? generate enemys, and kill it one by one??here is a blender file?
mybe can help you

Attachments

bge-generate-enemy-andkill-demo.blend (1.04 MB)

Hi friend i need help to change enemy now when he dead for a ragdoll physics i made in new mesh and new armature please look here

Can you help me with rag dolls please i using blender 2.79 and made a rigid body joints a armature constrains and mesh work but when i instance rigid body to a group of object for spawn rag dolls ocurt this mesh not work not follow the armature and is parented to.i parented armature to a vertex of stomatch rigid body

why use instancing ? how many rag dolls do you intend to have in the scene at once ?

I wish need instance groups for rigid body joints its a cube box are many objects constrains with armature copy location and rotation.but mesh not following armature.

I will use this ragdoll animation physic when enemy dead understand?

I think problem are in poses of armature dont working with instance group but dont know how solve.I wish spawn this ragdoll the mesh parented with this armature executing physics if you have any idea help me friend