BGE Suggestions

YES, for this GOOGLE (and Android…) summer of code : (The End of Time for…!!?) ;-))

1__ It will be AWESOME if Blender can EXPORT the GAME made in BGE (Blender Game Engine) for Android
(at least Android ???), after may be iOS ;-))) ?? (IT WILL BE GOOD FOR the GOOGLE COMPAGNIE…)

2__ And add : NEWS LOGIC BRICKS with PYTHON CLASSES to use in Python BGE scripts… ! :
N - FINGERS for the multi-touches on the tablet-game-screen, interactive home applications,
and interactive public applications, …

3__ First for BGE and after for Blender Render ;-))) :
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
3a__ A FULL IMPLEMENTATION (ALL inputs and outputs) for microsoft - KINECT
To use one or two KINECT during a BGE Game !!
Like : NI MATE ( www.ni-mate.com/use/blender/ )

3b__ AN INTUITIVE AND 100 % AUTOMATISED-MODULE, one SCAR_Logic_Brick :
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
SCAR = SIMPLY-CARACTER-and-AUTO-RIGGING in the BEGINING OF THE game,
=> TO CALIBRATE THE REAL PLAYER ONTO THE MESH_PLAYER BEFORE BEGINING THE GAME !!
SCAR it’s like -> Blender -> Shift + A -> Armature -> Human (Meta-Rig) for BGE !!!
Like : MIXAMO ( www.mixamo.com/c/auto-rigger ),
With 2 options : A= Armature for phones, B= Armature for lastest powerfull video-consoles
After, i think, it’s easy to use this “module” into Blender Render for REAL-TIME MOTION-CAPTURES… ??? :wink:

All, have a GOOD DAY, and Good BGE Imagination !!! :wink:
Sévérino,

*** Moderation ***
Moved from: BGE Roadmap [Suggestions] in forum Game Engine Resources
Reason: Does not follow the required rules.
*** End of Moderation ***

Simple, get Unity pro and move all the files over there do a little work and save as an Android app.

Mark as SOLVED, unless your not happy with this…:?

@MouseDroid - I don’t think it’s as simple as ‘move all the files over there, do a little work and save as an Android app’. Unity doesn’t work with either Logic Bricks, nor Python, and it also costs $1500.

@Severino - An iOS port will most likely never happen, as Apple’s very closed to GPL or open-source applications on the system, if I recall correctly.

You probably can currently use Kinect with the BGE if you can find a Python module to handle it for you.

[VERY HIGH] _BGE : ON SYSTEM ANDROID AND iOS
Blender on ALL OS, OWN THE CAPABILITY TO EXPORT BGE-GAMES FOR THIS TWO SYSTEM

[VERY HIGH] _BGE : New Logic-Brick (and python classe) => MULTI-TOUCHES or N-FINGERS
For the multi-touches on the PC-ALL-IN-ONE, for tablet-game-screen, interactive home applications, and
interactive public applications, …

[VERY HIGH] _BGE : Nodal Logic merged with UML diagram => NodeUML2
Extend the node editor for BGE and it’s possibility to create : nodeUML2, with :

• properties
  • functions
  • and each properties and functions can, to be connected, beetwen each : node(s)UML2
    – 1 double click on 1 property or function => open one nodeEditor => to edit this code (like : Text Editor)
  • see on wikipedia the : List_of_Unified_Modeling_Language_tools

[VERY HIGH] _BGE : KINECT_Logic_Brick
ONE NODE or LOGIC-BRICK, FOR A FULL IMPLEMENTATION (ALL inputs and outputs) for microsoft_KINECT, Like : NI MATE ( www.ni-mate.com/use/blender/ )

[VERY HIGH] _BGE : KINECT___SIMPLY-CARACTER-and-AUTO-RIGGING___Logic_Brick
SCAR : AN INTUITIVE AND AUTOMATISED-MODULE at the begining of the BGE-GAME, to CALIBRATE the REAL-player onto the 3D-player, Like : MIXAMO ( www.mixamo.com/c/auto-rigger )

[HIGH] _Add-on : Fracture
wood-Explosed (more rectangular the shards…? with 2 or 3 pics on each extremity ?

[HIGH] _BGE : Plug-in for the web
For 3D statics models, and 3D animations ?

[HIGH] _Blender : BGE OPTIONS
One button that highlight or full in red, the options usable for BGE ?

[HIGH] _Blender : Text Editor

• 1 button for hide/show this comment #…
  • 1 button for hide/show this comment on severals rows “”"…"""

[HIGH] _Blender : -> Properties Panel -> Material -> PREVIEW

• 1 or 2 handle for resize ONLY the PREVIEW-Panel and not the other above, to have AND SEE a better image of the material that we made or set…

*** Moderation
moved post #5 from BGE Suggestion thread as it does not follow the formatting rules mentioned in post #1.
If formatted correct it can be moved back.
Just PM me or report the post (with a comment).
End of moderation ***

off topic
@Sévérino: please do not overuse the CAPITALS, it makes it harder to read instead of emphasizing it.
To emphasize consider using bold and/or underlined text format and indentations (space between parts to organize the position).

off topic

IMO not everything listed here is high or very high for the overall BGE development?
Although I understand it might be of the highest priority for personal interest.

Perhaps you can make dedicated threads for each of these, so we are able to discuss your suggestions in an organized manner?

The web plugin for the BGE already exists - it’s called Burster. Also, I’m not quite sure how a single logic brick would work for a Kinect sensor, and it’s doubtful that that would be introduced as it’s kind of a ‘niche’ product (not everyone has one, unlike a joystick, which most everyone has one of).

EDIT: You most likely can use the Kinect with the BGE, just like you can with the Wiimote, but it will take an external Python module or program to do it.

• HIGHT - cut all actuators and replace it in BGE_KX_GAMEOBJECT under direct control of python.
    (armature and pathfinder)

• HIGHT - solve the bug parent/children : this is a big limitation for the expansion of game from little to middle

• ??? - i m very interessing to the node logical , this should destroy SCA , but also , mayble be better of python(first or after a system better of the written come)
    plus not more reason to keep SCA for i brick users, because , node logic is sure much better.
    and his nature i think is centralized

Kinect can be used in the BGE. i can’t discus any further, but most just involve OSC and use an external module

If you switch the renderer from “Blender Render” to “Blender Game”, most of the render only options disappear. This isn’t perfect, but it does hide a lot of the unusable options, and even reveals some BGE only options.

Why do you write like that, it looks like obfuscated JavaScript or something …

Please try to use a clean to read format only.

This helps to keep things clean and provides better overview.