Blender Game Making Challenge is very rapidly coming to a close. I hope everyone had fun trying to squeeze out a game in a week, and now it’s crunch time to try and get that last bit of polish in!
All submissions must be posted by the end of Saturday, Aug 23 at midnight, your local time. If you want to re-upload or change anything, it must be done before midnight. A couple things to do to submit your game:
- When you are ready to submit your game, be sure to pack your .blend file and check that it can be downloaded and played.
- Create a post in the Finished Games forum to showcase and provide the download link for your game there.
- Post a response in this thread and provide a link (and a screenshot/description if you want) to your finished game thread.
- Pat yourself on the back for making a whole game in a week.
After all the submissions are in, there will be a glorious relaxing week of playing everyone’s games. The judging is broken into two parts, the judges vote (40% all around score) and the community vote (60% all around score). Please partake in the community vote (even if you didn’t partake in the challenge) and message me your scores, on a scale of 1 to 10, of all the games you played (play them all if you can! That’s right, I’m encouraging you to play more video games!!) for each of the following four categories:
- WHY HASN’T NINTENDO MADE THIS!?
YOUR SCORES hold the majority vote in this challenge, so be sure and let yourselves be heard! …And be sure your votes are in before the end of next week.
Finally, at the end of next week, the scores will be tallied and the winners will be announced and receive INFINITE GLORY(!) as well as various other accoutrements.
I hope you all had fun making your games, I hope you all learned some new tricks, I hope you’ll all have fun playing each others games, and I know I can’t wait to see and play your games!