You are a crazy bomb throwing ninja. You found a hidden ruin in the jungle, but some bad guys got there first.
Get in there and NINJA THAT LOOT! Grab all the gold you can.
Press Space to drop a bomb (if you found one) you can set the movement method from the title screen.
WASD, arrow keys or NUMPAD currently supported.
The version I uploaded yesterday was a little bit limited, but I’m uploading a final Version now with all bugs fixed and a level progression mechanic. You can now progress to the next level when you’ve picked up all the gold.
New stuff in the final version!
- Four different tilesets.
- 20 different levels, each randomly laid out, but with set enemies and powerups.
- 5 different bad guys, including a rival bombing ninja!
- 2 different powerups, super speed and invincibility.
- Infinite levels. If you get past level 20, the game picks old levels at random to replay.
- Press “p” to pause the game.
- Bombs are carried over to the next level if not used.
- Fixed some bugs! Should never generate an un-winnable level any more…
Here’s a video Demo:
and you can get the final version here:
Good luck to everyone else in BGMC 16!!!
BTW: The game is made for Blender 2.74 but might work on older versions…
If you have any problems with slow gameplay or other things please post a screenshot of the error console so I can find out what is causing the problems.