[BGMC 22] Every Man's Sky

Why can’t you have it so the player click on a planet and then the spaceship flies to it and lands.I having trouble landing on a planet.

I just did an overhaul on the flight physics. Maybe it will be easier for you to fly now. Just click download again.

I still cannot land.Has anyone else landed on any planets multiple times?How did you do it?

Just fly straight towards the planet and the ship will “land” by itself

I landed on two planets but i had to go slow.

Will the animals be killable if you add them.How about about allowing the videogame to be moddable?

I inverted the pitch control of the ship so it might be easier for you now.

Oh yeah, I need to add the animals I wanted to add. And they will be killable by the ship.

Will the animals be able to hurt the player?The player character will need a gun.

I did it going full speed. I was trying to crash the spaceship, but it just landed instead.

That is great you could do that.Could you make so the spacecraft can crash if you go fast?And keep the automatic landing.But make the spacecraft land in a open area on each planet.

Wow!
Very polished indeed, though I wish the music wouldn’t switch every time you enter or leave a planet; It feels rather jarring when it’s suddenly cut off…

BTW, That image of the milkyway must be one of the most-used textures around, I keep seeing it in everything (it’s in my game too, heh)

Yeah I’ll do that tomorrow

Are you going to have flying,swimming,walking animals in the videogame?Flying animals may present a challenge to you.

I will not continue to improve this game too much because I know of a better method to make procedural planets and I might make a seperate project that is better

Will the planets be bigger for your next videogame project with planets?If you intend on doing it anymore.

Yeah the new method will allow for large planets.

Could you tell me if and when you are going to start the new videogame project?

I’m uncertain. Whenever I will have time.

Not running on linux.

Mouselook doesn’t work in Launcher.blend and the start button doesn’t work in menu.blend

Python script error - object 'Settings', controller 'Python':
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "writeSettings.py", line 10, in <module>
  File "/usr/lib/python3.5/os.py", line 725, in __getitem__
    raise KeyError(key) from None
KeyError: 'COMPUTERNAME'

mouselook is activated when you click “Play”. I’m not sure what you mean by the start button in the menu. I will fix the error.