- The Theme is Micro World
- Build a game between the 11th August and 20th August - for more details, see the timeline below
- Publish the game in the Finished Games forum being sure to include [BGMC25] in the title
- Friday 11th August:: Planning day. Don’t start building your game. This is a day that you should spend planning your game - do concept art, drag diagrams. But
- Saturday 12th August: Start. Tthe first development day. Go at it.
- Saturday 19th August: End. The final development day. Submissions close at midnight (approx)
- Sunday 20th August: Bugfix day. On this day you may not add new features, but are allowed to make fixes to ensure it runs on other peoples computers.
- Monday 21st August: All games pack and voting thread will be created.
- You must use UPBGE 0.1.8 or BGE 2.78c. Other blender versions will not necessarily be accepted.
- All the games source files must be released. When the game is packed into the all games pack, it will be packed as a blend file
- Your game must be under 40Mb in size.
- Your game must include the BGMC phone somewhere (Download: bgmcphone.blend (484 KB)). It may be modified but should be recognisable.
- The winner hosts the next contest
- The winner will be decided by community vote here on BA
Timers (Coming Soon):