That’s it! Following the result of the theme voting thread, the BGMC 31 theme will be Shooter!
Will your game be a first person shooter, third person shooter, top down shooter, space shooter or something else? Use your creativity and bring the best this theme can provide.
- You are free to start planning your game at the day of this post (september 28th).
- You have 1 week to make your game: from september 29th to october 6th.
- The game must be developed under Blender based game engines such as BGE, UPBGE, Armory, Blend4Web or similar.
- The game source code must be released for the community as a learning source.
- Try to optimize your game data size. It’s not obligatory, but an avarage size of 50 MB (without binaries) is a good start.
- Create a thread on Works in Progress subforum if you want to document your progress, or in Finished Games when you’re done. In case you choose the first option, move your thread to the latest when you’re done.
- Name your game thread with the prefix BGMC 31.
- Upload your game on a non-complicated platform to download. Google Drive, Mediafire or GitHub are good choices.
- On your game thread, provide information about which Blender version you used and, if needed, a download link.
- You are allowed to used pre-made assets, but you’re encouraged to document on your game thread what you didn’t make.
- R4T4T4, by @Nicholas_A and @adriansnetlis
- Destroyer, by @sdfgeoff
- Bowmen, by @hanzo
- = Potential, by @BluePrintRandom
- The Adventures of Chick and Adee, by @fredstash
- Ultraviolent Business Mission, by @sick
- Siege-Shooting Gallery, by @SmilingSquirrel
- SPELLSLINGER, by @Liebranca
- Aliens On My Farm, by @Diego_Almeida_Santos